Jackson's first day of preschool was Tuesday, September 11. He was so excited to go. I gave him a Thomas backpack that morning as a present, he wouldn't even take it off when the teacher told him to put it on his hook. He was really brave until he got half way down the stairs and looked up at me with those big blue eyes like "I think I would rather go home now." But he was fine and was so excited to tell everyone all about it.
I asked him on the way home if he had made any friends and he said yes, I asked him their names and he told me Annie and Clarabelle (the coaches on Thomas). I did pretty good myself letting him go, but I sure missed him (more than I thought I would). I can't believe my baby is old enough to go to preschool!!!




2 comments:
oh my gosh! He is so cute! Look at his little outfit! I can't believe he's old enough for school!
Post a Comment