


We went to my parents house for Christmas Eve this year. Jackson and Carson were so wound up, I didn't think Jackson would ever go to bed that night. My grandparents came with Brooklyn and Chelsey brought Andrew. The most exciting part of the night was when my mom brought out a present for the little kid, and then gave the big kids one to open also (the big kids never get to open one on Christmas Eve anymore so it was very exciting) it was a Nintendo Wii! We were so excited Jackson and Carson really wanted to play with it and so the big kids had to wait their turn (again!!!) I was so sad when we had to go home.Jackson was so excited for Santa that he had a hard time going to sleep somewhere around eleven I made him go to bed then I went out in the garage. When I came back in he was on the couch watching TV. I told him that he could watch it with me but if Santa flew by and all the kids were not asleep he would skip over our house. He sat on the couch for a minute more and then said "OK mom, I guess I will go to bed now" why can't it be that easy all year?





No comments:
Post a Comment