Happy New Year Norris Family! We miss you and hope you're having a great holiday! Keep in touch - I always get excited when Chandee emails me!:) Loves, Diane http://www.doctorandcovenants.com
Jay and Chandee! I stumbled across your blog while looking for old friends. You guys look like you are doing well! You sure have cute little kids. Where are you guys living now? We are up in Heber now and love it here. Well, have a great new year! Laura Means
Our family pictures were taken this year by my good friend Jocelin, for a link to her photography website click here or click on Photography by Jocelin
I am having a great time staying at home with my 3 kids. Jackson turned seven in January, Halle will be five in October and our baby Maddilyn just turned one. I love to scrapbook when I have time and I also like a good book.
3 comments:
Happy New Year Norris Family! We miss you and hope you're having a great holiday! Keep in touch - I always get excited when Chandee emails me!:)
Loves, Diane
http://www.doctorandcovenants.com
Jay and Chandee! I stumbled across your blog while looking for old friends. You guys look like you are doing well! You sure have cute little kids. Where are you guys living now? We are up in Heber now and love it here. Well, have a great new year!
Laura Means
Thanks for the Christmas card. I am glad that you guys had a great Christmas and I am excited that you have a blog so we can keep in touch!!!
Post a Comment