Halle has found a new trick. She loves to climb on things. She climbed up on Jackson's fire truck and thought that she was pretty hot stuff. She would climb up and then clap for herself, she would even try making it move back and forth. The other day I walked into the kitchen and she had climbed up on the table after some food. The fire truck may not look to high, but I thought she was being plenty unsafe! Thursday, January 31, 2008
Our Little Monkey!
Halle has found a new trick. She loves to climb on things. She climbed up on Jackson's fire truck and thought that she was pretty hot stuff. She would climb up and then clap for herself, she would even try making it move back and forth. The other day I walked into the kitchen and she had climbed up on the table after some food. The fire truck may not look to high, but I thought she was being plenty unsafe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment