Jackson's preschool teacher is so cute with the kids. For their birthday they get to wear a hat and pick a present. Of course Jackson picked a water gun that we had to get into the bathtub right away to use. I told him I would fill it up, which I did with cold water and then proceeded to squirt him all over. He loved it. He wore his hat to do the errands we had to do and they we went to dinner that night for his birthday and he wore his hat again. Birthdays are so much fun when you are not approaching that 30 mark!Thursday, January 31, 2008
Jackson's Preschool Birthday
Jackson's preschool teacher is so cute with the kids. For their birthday they get to wear a hat and pick a present. Of course Jackson picked a water gun that we had to get into the bathtub right away to use. I told him I would fill it up, which I did with cold water and then proceeded to squirt him all over. He loved it. He wore his hat to do the errands we had to do and they we went to dinner that night for his birthday and he wore his hat again. Birthdays are so much fun when you are not approaching that 30 mark!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment