Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cute Kids




My friend who is also a photographer (and may I just add a very good one) was taking pictures yesterday, so I dressed my kids up and went and got a few snapshots. She did such a good job making my kids look cute that I when I look at these pictures I totally forget about the gum in the hair or our kitchen that became a temporary swimming pool yesterday. Her professional website is www.photographybyjocelin.com

8 comments:

Ty & Em said...

OH MY Gosh! I love the Pics! Your kids are so adorable! I still think that Halle looks just like you!

Becca said...

I think both your kids look just like you- they are so cute! Jocelin did a great job! We have a friend who is a photographer that we have take pictures of the boys and I'll never go to a studio again. It is so much better and I feel like I can actually get candid, quality pictures that really show their personalities. Happy Easter this weekend!

The Meaghers said...

They are right, your kids look just like you. Especially Halle. How fun...another Chandee!
I think Jocelin is the best photographer, and I am always trying to get my mom to agree to have Jocelin do our family pictures. I will have to show her the beautiful pics of the Norris kiddies to persuade her.
Love the posts!
-Holly

Norris Fam said...

Hey Chandee,

I asked my friend how to block your blog from popping up on google etc...she said you click on settings and there is a spot marked "Let search engines find your blog" and all you have to do is select 'no' on that spot.

Very easy!

Mike said...

I love your pictures! So fun and adorable.
Just a note....your link to our page isn't correct.
We are at www.welives.blogspot.com

p.s. you've been tagged

Becky said...

Those are very cute pictures of two very cute kids! Cute outfits too.

Ty & Em said...

Chandee.... it's time to update your blog! you need to show everyone your cool new mini van!! P.S. you've been tagged!

Alison said...

Chandee,

This is Alison Harwood Jennings from highschool. I found your blog through becca. Your little family is so cute. I can't believe how fast the time flies. I'm glad I found you so we can stay in touch. My blog is
alisonandrob.blogspot.com check it out.