I know that you can't tell what Jackson is holding up by his cheek, but that is his hair mixed with gum. The other day he came into the room where I was just about to change Halle's dirty diaper. He said he had stuck the gum in his ear and then hooked it to his hair. He had managed to get the gum out of his ear but had not been able to get it out of his hair, this was when he had come looking for me. I told him that I would change Halle's diaper then I would help him. Right as I was finishing up with Halle Jackson came in the room with scissor behind his back and the gum hanging below his hair with more hair hanging under the gum. I asked him if he had tried to cut the gum out and he said yeah (like duh, what else was I going to do). I am already not a big gum lover, but he had gotten some (I mean a huge bag) from Richard so I had been letting him have one piece a day. Is all I want to know is where was his mother?!?.... oh yeah, making beds, cleaning up dirty socks off the floor and picking up toys that seem to find their own way out of the closet. At least this time there were no broken bones or oozing wounds!!!Monday, March 3, 2008
This is why I love gum!!! (sarcasm added)
I know that you can't tell what Jackson is holding up by his cheek, but that is his hair mixed with gum. The other day he came into the room where I was just about to change Halle's dirty diaper. He said he had stuck the gum in his ear and then hooked it to his hair. He had managed to get the gum out of his ear but had not been able to get it out of his hair, this was when he had come looking for me. I told him that I would change Halle's diaper then I would help him. Right as I was finishing up with Halle Jackson came in the room with scissor behind his back and the gum hanging below his hair with more hair hanging under the gum. I asked him if he had tried to cut the gum out and he said yeah (like duh, what else was I going to do). I am already not a big gum lover, but he had gotten some (I mean a huge bag) from Richard so I had been letting him have one piece a day. Is all I want to know is where was his mother?!?.... oh yeah, making beds, cleaning up dirty socks off the floor and picking up toys that seem to find their own way out of the closet. At least this time there were no broken bones or oozing wounds!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I'm sorry Chandee but that is so funny! Now that I said that my son will put gum in his hair! (you can laugh when he does!)
I love it!!! It makes me feel better that your 4 year old gets in as much trouble as mine.
It is required that you get gum stuck in your hair AT LEAST once (it will probably happen again). It's just part of being a kid :)
At least he didn't cut his ear off with the scissors!
Kids and gum are never a good combination :) and yet there seem to be this force driving them to it. I don't know what it is. At least Jackson can somewhat get away with cutting it out as opposed to a 4 yr old little girl with long hair! :)
Post a Comment