Well here I am back at it, sorry I've gone so long without posting. We have been rather busy this spring (or should I say a continuation of winter with all the colder weather). We have actually traveled quite a bit and Jay has been gone for most of April and May. He went fishing in Alaska the last part of April, while I had the joy of staying home with kids who had friends over and flooded the basement of our uncles house (that was a lovely experience). Then most of the month of May Jay traveled down to St. George on business, we got to go with him the last time. Lastly, my children chose this spring to finally get sick, Halle's temperature spiked to 103.9 while Jackson's remained down around 103.6, I decided that I had to let a few things go and blogging was one of them. Don't worry though, my house is now clean and we are back to normal, well after Jay gets home from his last St. George trip we will be normal. One last thing is we put an offer in on a home in Herriman in April, it is a short sale house and we are waiting on approval from the bank. We should know this week or next if we are going to become a resident of Herriman. My vote is no and Jays is yes. I have really liked it here in Orem and want to remain close to family and great shopping, while Jay wants to move closer to work. Whatever the outcome I guess one of us will have to adjust.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Decker's vote Herriman!
Good to see you are still alive! We need to have a girls night out with An'J and Leslie and get caught up. How do we get a hold of you?
YEA! Chandee you updated your blog! Cute new background and pics!
Post a Comment