Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July

We love the 4th of July!!! This year we went to my parents on the 4th and had a little swim party for the kids and had a BBQ. It was kinda windy so we didn't light off too many fireworks, but a neighbor down the street must have bought a ton of illegal fireworks so we sat and watched theirs. On Saturday we went to the Norris family, where we played with a ton of cousins and then ate (of course), played on the four wheelers and then watched more fireworks. Thanks to Jamey for these pictures! I can't find my cable cord to down load my pictures so when I do be prepared!!!Me and Halle, she was so cute this year, she would try to blow the fireworks out and then clap when they went out (thinking that she actually blew them out).

Sparklers are always a great way to end the night.
Did I mention that my son is a piro!?!
At least there were no burns this year!
Rachel, Anthony, Jourdyn and baby Riley
Ty, Marcie, Courtney, and Grandma Sherry Hunter, Mason, Bridger and Zane


No comments: