Jackson was so excited to have his cousins come and stay over. He waited on the porch for a half hour before they arrived and was so sad when we dropped them off at their other cousins. Here they are in our bedroom down stairs with the 2 bed in it. Jackson slept on one and the girls on the other. He was in heaven.

To vie for the favorite aunt position you have to do fun things, we decided to go to Jumpin' Jacks to pass the day away.
Halle had so much fun she thinks she is so big and could climb all the slides by her self. Kallie was a very good help and took her down a lot of the slides.
We also went to the bean museum. I'm not use to chasing 4 kids they always seem to want to go in different directions. I didn't get many pictures, the girls are used to having their pictures taken (a lot) and said "not you too!!"





2 comments:
Sounds like you are a super mom!!! I can't believe how big you kids are getting.
Pretty sure my kids would leave me and move in with you forever!
Thanks a million bazillion for taking such good care of them for me! Let me know when I can return the favor (I'm thinking a tropical cruise for you and Jay while the kids play with us). Let me know when!
Post a Comment