Why, may you ask, am I taking pictures of my kids from inside the trailer when we were camping..... because of the next picture down.

Yes it snowed!! Jackson was mad that I forgot to bring his snow clothes. Silly me, I didn't think we would need them!!

The kids had a lot of fun on the rope swing that Mark set up, then he let them climb a tree. He actually shimmied up a tree to tie the rope in and then jumped across to another tree to tie a rope in another tree. WOW!
So I will stop boring everyone with our camping pictures, sorry its all we do in the summer time and besides that it was our last trip this year. It's what happens when you have a husband that is working a lot these days.




1 comment:
Chandee- Why in the world are you always dragging us up in the mountains during blizzards and insane downpours? Geez!
Post a Comment