Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our Indian Summer

I think because we didn't have a spring this year I am having a hard (or harder than usual) time giving up summer and the warm weather we are having. Only two more days in the 80's then a big rain storm and cold weather this weekend. I am sure I can make it through the cold months, but I am thinking about moving to Hawaii with John and Wendi. So here are some of the things we have been doing to enjoy our Indian summer.
This is a must every year to drive up a canyon and see the fall leaves, we were a little early this year and now Jay is gone hunting for a week, so I think this is the only picture I will get this year.

Jackson had his first ever primary part in the annual primary program. His line was "I can pray for my family" he said "I can for my family" whatever he is still cute. He is more like me than I thought, he told me today that he wants to save his huge sucker that the primary gave him and not ever eat it!
We had a very fun University 22nd ward reunion with a lot of people from our old college ward. This is the only picture I got before it got dark. Halle and Katelyn who is only one day younger than Halle.

This last weekend Chelsey and I went shopping (kinda last minute) with my mom who was up in Park City with my dad. Well, the outlets were not all that great so Chelsey (the pampered last born in the family) was complaining that she never went down the Alpine Slide even though me and my brother got to go when we were kids and so, of course, my mom and dad took her. She was so excited, just like a kid at Christmas.


No comments: