I can't belive Halle looked so calm and still in that first picture and then to think how she turned out - haa haa I am just kidding with you I would trade you with Kaitlyn any day. Maybe they came to the wrong mom a day apart. Happy Birthday to her. When are we going to have a combined party?
Our family pictures were taken this year by my good friend Jocelin, for a link to her photography website click here or click on Photography by Jocelin
I am having a great time staying at home with my 3 kids. Jackson turned seven in January, Halle will be five in October and our baby Maddilyn just turned one. I love to scrapbook when I have time and I also like a good book.
5 comments:
Ok I'll trade you Cache for Halle! She's so stinkin cute... I want to keep her!
They seem to grow up so fast. I bet she had such a fun birthday. She is such a cute little girl.
How about I trade both of you Beau for Cache AND Halle :) Sounds like a good trade to me!
That cake with all it's frosting actually looks way yummy!
Isn't it crazy how time fly's by so stinkin fast! Now just wait! Brody's totally hit the terrible twos! hopefully you won't have to deal with that!!
I can't belive Halle looked so calm and still in that first picture and then to think how she turned out - haa haa I am just kidding with you I would trade you with Kaitlyn any day. Maybe they came to the wrong mom a day apart. Happy Birthday to her. When are we going to have a combined party?
Post a Comment