Friday, November 7, 2008

Pres. Monson

So I know I'm a really big dork, I'm okay with that and have learned to live with it. Well, tonight Jay and I went to the Jazz game. We were fortunate enough to get box seats from a guy that LKL does business with. So, box seats at a Jazz game, I know your all thinking yeah, fun, oh wow I wish I could be there, right? Well, it gets better, in the next box over Pres. Monson is just sitting there enjoying the game. I was super star struck, this is the closest I ever have been to the prophet. I sat with a bunch of teenagers trying to get a good picture of him on my phone. Then the adults who were afraid of looking a little silly (who me? never!) started asking me to take a picture with there phone for them so I took many pictures tonight. The teenage girls took a pretty good picture and emailed it to me. It was kinda hard to get a good picture through the glass, we were trying not to look obvious at first, but that soon went out the window and we were probably borderline driving him crazy. The best part was when he stood to leave I had super charged our box and they all followed me out to shake his hand. We couldn't even catch him he is sure speedy when he thinks the crazy paparazzi is following him, his body guards had him out of there so fast! So this picture was the best I could do. Wow what a fun night, oh and I couldn't even tell you the score of the game (surprise, surprise)!!!!!

7 comments:

Laura said...

That's awesome. That just shows how "real" our prophet is. I love it!

Amy said...

That's him alright! I would have been acting just like you.

Apron Appeal said...

so did he sit stoic all night or did he stand up and cheer....do a little booing at a bad call? Tell me you staulked our prophet for an evening and didn't even notice his interaction? Come on Chandee, spit it out, more details, more details! :)

Gwen

Norris Fam said...

I would have been 10 times more annoying than you and you know it! Way to be brave! Poor guy even has to wear a suit to a bb game!

CARDON RODEO said...

I guess some good can come from a sports game!!

Ty & Em said...

K seriously that is soooo cool! So are you going to get a twilight shirt with me and Jocie? You need to and I found the perfect one for you! ha ha

Jocelin said...

I think maybe I'll quit the portrait photography buz and become papazzi---sounds like a ton of fun!