Is it to early to change my background to Christmas, and call the radio station and request a Christmas song I love and haven't heard yet? I have been listening to Christmas music since Nov. 1 (except when Mr. Bahumbug is in the car and says its to early and uses the controllers on the steering wheel against me!!) For some reason this year I can't wait!!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
We've been listening to Christmas music since Candadian Thanksgiving. I keep thinking....when is everyone else going to start celebrating Christmas.
Gwen
Leave it up all year if you want! If you're happy...we're happy :)
Yes, it is too early to change the background! Give Turkey day some respect.
However, you did inspire me to play some holiday music on Sunday. Thanks! :)
-Holly
I just wanted to let you know that I went private. If you want an invite send me your email address.
alison@sfcn.org
Post a Comment