Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More Disneyland Pictures

The castle at night during the fireworks was none less than magical!


We drove all the way to California to drive a horse, but this is a magical horse (everything is magical at Disneyland, well except for when my cousin is there). The highlight here is that when Jackson and Halle were "driving" the horse it pooped right on main street. Jackson found this rather funny and laughed about it for days. Jackson has told everyone that Kayla (the horse) pooped right on main street!


Jay and Jackson were SO sick during this vacation. Wednesday went well, but Thursday I think they went on a total of two rides. Jackson slept in the stroller the whole day and I think Jay wanted to join him. I drug Jackson on two ride and then decided it wasn't worth it. Friday was better but Jackson was still a little cantankerous (not my sweet Jackson).


This is my sister, me and my brother. We decided that this was the first picture taken of us in years. We were waiting for the fireworks (1 hour) about 10 went off and then they had to stop due to high winds in the higher altitudes. I personally think Disneyland executives were just trying to cut corners by saving on firework costs but keeping everyone in the stores shopping. None the less I had so much fun with my siblings, I wish my sister didn't have to leave a day early.


Jay is really good about my want of all the photo spots, Halle is the hard one to coax into a picture.


Jackson's favorite ride was Splash Mountain (because you got wet), Astro Blasters (my favorite ride as well) and when Kayla pooped. Halle's favorite ride without question was the Carousel. Many times did we go around and around and around.






Stay tuned tomorrow for the crazy jealous cousin story everyone has been asking for. Feeling are still a little too close to the surface so it may not be entirely nice and I also wanted to take picture of the nice artwork on my car even though she did have a hard time spelling. I guess that's what happens when you can't pass the 3rd grade. Have I ever mentioned there are a few crazies in my family?



3 comments:

{Jamey} said...

Looks like fun! Yeah we need to plan a trip back there next year when we're not so tied down with the little one :) I heard some of the cousin story already... I'm sorry I hate it when stupid people ruin you vacation!

Norris Fam said...

I've been dying for an update on the car...what is up with people wanting to damage all of our nice cars lately???

Lexi said...

You went to disney land! How fun!! I hope you had a great christmas!