Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Potty Trained

My sweet 2 year old is 100% fully potty trained, she did it all herself. I had no desire to do this as we are going to Disneyland soon and the holidays are upon us, but she was bound and determined. She sleeps 13 hours in underwear and we can shop for hours without her needing to find a restroom, I don't even remember the last accident. Crazy thing was it only took about 2 weeks to get to this point. I sure love that little girl!

5 comments:

Ty & Em said...

i'm so jealous!!! hey does Halle want to come and play with Brody and teach him????? ha ha

{Jamey} said...

She may have been a stinker as a baby, but really she's got to be the best 2 year old ever!

Lindy said...

Hey Chandee! It was so fun to see you, too! I was trying to find the school website and could't find the link so I could email you, so I am glad you wrote me! The site is www.smilebox.com. If you want to sign up to be able to print the pages, I would recommend waiting until mother's day - they usually have a cheaper deal. Then you can save them as a jpeg and print them at Allen's Camera for 1.99 each! If you have any other questions, let me know!

Norris Fam said...

I can't even tell you how much easier Syd was to potty train than Kallie...it must be a second child thing.

You must have gotten your computer back up and running huh?!?

Becca said...

I'm so incredibly jealous- I think you have been given a miracle. Brett says nothing comes that easy and that will bite you in the butt when she's a teenager. :) hope not. ha. ha. Your blog looks so cute and I love the family pictures. Hope you are doing well!