I thought that I would add a few of Christmas before I moved on. We had a wonderful holiday season filled with family and friends. Santa and the grandparents totally spoiled my children as well as me this year. I usually don't go all out, but I got so excited this year. I love having older kids that are totally excited and get what Christmas is (its all about the presents, right?) Jackson was totally into Lego's this year and was so excited to get some new Lego's to play with. First thing Halle saw was a candy cane filled with M&M's and wouldn't open any presents she just sat and ate M&M's and would search out another stocking for more when she was done. We coaxed her into opening a few, but Jackson didn't mind he got to open a few extra presents this year!!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment