So I know I have a hard time blogging, I go in spurts, but I have been scrapbooking lately and I have 51 pages done. It is Halle's whole first year of life, yeah, I know it means nothing to most of you. Anyway, Jocelin posted these on her blog so I copied them and posted them on mine. I love when she takes pictures of my kids, she does such a great job. She also took some pictures of her kids you can see them on her blog, it was funny to watch her take pictures of her daughter Zoe (who will need therapy when she grows up:) that girl is totally trained where to put her head and how big to smile and where to look and so forth, you can totally tell her mother is a photographer! Now why wont my kids take me that seriously? And as always I promise to post more later (I know another empty promise!) To see Jocelins good work go to www.photographybyjocelin.com 
















3 comments:
I did see those on Joslynn's blog!
My personal favorite is the one with Jackson and the letter "L".
LOVE THEM!
This was fun--we should do it more often! I'll burn you a disk asap.
ok
Post a Comment