Thursday, February 21, 2008

Florida Here I Come!!!!

So, just to rub in the winter blues to all of you cold dwelling people, Jay told me about a week or so ago that I can come to Florida with him on his business trip. I wont see him much, but hopefully I will see lots of sun. It is going to be a quick trip, we will travel all day on Friday I will have Saturday and Sunday to myself at the Ritz Carlton, and then we will travel home on Monday. No children, so I went to the library and checked out a bunch of books, I wish I could bring my scrapbook stuff. Thanks to our good parents for watching our children. Stay tuned to see pictures of me soooooo tan (or extra crispy!!!)

P.S. Have I mentioned that I am rather scared to leave my children home that many miles away from me. Jennie and Christina knows most of my wishes if my plane was to make a crash landing. Yeah, I know I am crazy but I really am scared to leave my kids, I never thought I would become this paranoid of a mother. One good phone call from my mom while Halle is screaming should cure me while I am on the beach.

2 comments:

Ty & Em said...

I am so jealous! Take me with you! I hate the freezing cold! PLEASE!

Apron Appeal said...

The Ritz is going to KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!!! Do you get to stay on the club level?