4 "people" who email me regularly:
1. Jay
2.Kristine Fronk (Real Estate)
3. Probably number one should be junk mail
4. Things like Kiddie Kandids, Baby Center, Pinching your Pennies and other coupons
4 places I would like to visit:
1. All of Europe
2. Washington DC up to New York City and everywhere in between, actually lets just say the whole east coast.
3. Hawaii and/or anywhere else that is tropical
4. Church history tour
(Now I am depressed because I just remembered how few places I have been!!)
4 favorite restaurants:
1. Wow I don't go out much, does McDonalds count?
2. Bajio
3. Red Robin
4. Olive Garden
4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. A new home
2. Summer
3. Camping
4. Florida
4 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Packing up and moving again aahhhhh!!!!
2. I'm sure there will be a broken arm or stitches or something
3. Looking for a home (we have had a few bad experiences)
4. Winter returning again
I tag Holly Meagher, Carrie, and Kimber
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I've been tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Chandee-
Thanks for tagging me! I would respond, however years ago my dad gave stern warning (as only dad's can do) about filling out e-questionares. So I never do...but I really enjoy reading what everyone has to say!
Have a super time in Flordia. I am very jeleous. Get some sun for me. Heaven knows we never see it in DC.
-Holly
Post a Comment