I've been meaning to post a picture of my sweet boy on his first day of preschool. I was able to get him into where he went last year, she is the best teacher and so I am really glad we will be living here for awhile longer. He was so excited we left the house 15 minutes early and had to drive around for awhile just because he couldn't stand being home anymore. Halle loves having him gone and plays in his room the whole time (except for her nap).

So I'm trying to bury this under a bunch of stuff that nobody really reads, but when you tell the whole world your pregnant, then you have to go back and tell them as well when you miscarry. I miscarried this Tuesday at 11 weeks. Thanks to all those for the support and for the email question asking why I removed the pregnancy post, now you know. I really truly do have great friends and family, but please don't worry about us we are very happy with our two wonderful children, I would rather you worry about hunger in Africa or something.





9 comments:
:(
(The curse of the University Ward returns. )
Gwen
Ok we wont WORRY about you but we can still LOVE you and feel bad that you have to go through something that's not fun. We love you!
You know something's up when you get pregnant on the first shot. Dang it can't things go smoothly for one of us Norris girls for once. We love you guys!
I am soooo sorry! That is such a difficult thing to go through!! We are thinking of you!
I wondered when I saw the picture had been taken off. I'm so sorry- I'm thinking about you and hope you are able to find some peace. Love you!
Jackson is so cute!!! I can't believe that he is so big. Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. I will try to worry a little more about the hunger issues in Africa, just for you. :)j/k
You know we love you more than the hungry in Africa! We are thinking of you and wishing you the best. :) Hopefully you will be able to repost good news again soon!
-Holly
We are so sorry to hear about your miscarriage! But rather than dwelling, we will run off to do something about hungry Africans, at your suggestion.
Chandee,
I finally found blogging and came across your blogspot. I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarrage. I had one at 11 weeks about a year and a half ago...now we have baby Luke! Email me, I would love to catch up!
Nicole
http://thejensenslovinlifeblog.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment